Tria Laser

(8 Posts)
OliveOrTwist Wed 10-Aug-16 11:14:34

Yesterday I bought a Tria laser hair remover online, however today I've got buyers guilt!!!

Is there anyone around who's had a Tria who can tell me about their experience with it?

Or just tell me I'm being stupid because the Tria is just truly fabulous and worth every penny. grin Or that I am stupid because it's overpriced and doesn't even work so send it back Olive

OliveOrTwist Wed 10-Aug-16 15:19:12

Anyone?

Vic3333 Wed 10-Aug-16 20:59:02

I am considering buying one too; sorry no help to you but I'll watch this thread for any laser pros

OliveOrTwist Wed 10-Aug-16 21:46:14

Hi Vic! This was an impulsive lunch break purchase blush to be fair I've been considering doing it for a while, I don't usually spend this much on a product though, hence the doubts. I think it will be worth it. Reviews online are pretty positive.

It arrives tomorrow. grin I'll feedback!

TheWombat Thu 11-Aug-16 10:28:26

I have a tria. I've had it for a year now. It's fab! It's really worked on me (pale skin, dark hair although lighter on legs).
To start with I used it every week or so on my legs, at the strongest level. It took AGES to make sure i was covering the whole leg, and quite often I'd go over the same bits and have to recharge the thing before starting the other leg. I just did it while watching TV - but you have to keep the volume up as the fan gets v noisy.

After a few uses my hair was much lighter and finer. The difference in hairiness was really quick on my armpits and bikini line (and I started at a much lower strength on those bits).

These days I might get it out to top up when I remember - say every month or so - but it's quicker, I can do legs, armpits and bikini line on one charge. Other than that, I barely shave my legs and maybe do my armpits once a week (I used to have to do them every other day). The hair is barely noticeable now.

If you can spare the time and money, it's totally worth it.

OliveOrTwist Thu 11-Aug-16 14:05:21

Thanks wombat that sounds so positive you've made me all excited. It's currently charging under my desk looking all fancy and lovely.

I have really pale skin and dark leg/armpit/bikini hair, which has been the bane of my life but makes me the ideal person for this to work. I quite fancy doing my arms aswell but the hair is a lighter brown so although I'm hopeful not sure how effective it will be. I'll give them a go probably in winter after I've finished with everything else.

I'm really tempted to do one armpit only for comparison purposes grin

TheWombat Thu 11-Aug-16 18:10:43

Lol you totally should do a 'test armpit'!
I think if you tried your arms, it might work - my legs weren't the darkest / thickest of hairs as I'd been epilating for years. But Ive never tried to remove arm hair so can't really comment. It does sting a tiny bit at first, but I've become immune now grin. Keep it up - I noticed a difference after just a few goes.

Vic3333 Sat 13-Aug-16 12:35:00

I've just ordered mine from Space NK. I've had legs, some bikini line and armpits lasered professionally about 10 years ago so need to get rid of some of he new hairs that have started growing since (post DC hormone changes) as well as maybe doing some more of my bikini line that I was too blush to get done in the salon. Did you get the big Tria or the small one?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now