help me find a top in this colour please

(14 Posts)
poppym12 Mon 08-Aug-16 12:26:15

Muted raspberry rose. Yes, I've made up a colour blush It's not pink, it's not red, it's not neon.

In my head I can see a loose fitting tshirt in a muted raspberry rose colour and I need it. NEED, not want grin

I love the different things you all find in your searches so please find me a muted raspberry rose not pink or red tshirt.

historyismything Mon 08-Aug-16 12:29:43

Have a similar top from Marla Wynne on QVC I think it's a butterfly top in rosette. It's a plain pink 3/4 sleeves style. It's lovely and comfy!

poppym12 Mon 08-Aug-16 13:01:37

Nice but a bit too pink for me. I have nail polish that colour though which I'm going to dig out later, thanks for the reminder grin

Euphemia Mon 08-Aug-16 16:43:42

Anything here? There are several colour options for each t shirt if you scroll down.

J Crew.

Loft.

Loft.

Lands End.

Lands End.

WhiteHairReally Mon 08-Aug-16 17:06:08

Have you tried Kettlewell Colours?
www.kettlewellcolours.co.uk/season/summer

Here are some of the pinks they have but there will be others.

Their sale's still on too.

poppym12 Mon 08-Aug-16 17:07:38

The first loft one is the right colour euphemia and the style is good. If it had been washed loads of times to look a bit more muted and washed out, i suppose, it would be in the bag smile

Euphemia Mon 08-Aug-16 17:40:16

L L Bean.

poppym12 Mon 08-Aug-16 19:57:03

Yes!! that's the colour euphemia, you lovely genius grin

Now, if it could just be short sleeves instead......

poppym12 Mon 08-Aug-16 20:05:01

Found it on there. Thank you flowers star

Euphemia Mon 08-Aug-16 20:09:22

Bloody nice, aren't they? Might have a browse myself ... grin

misspym Mon 08-Aug-16 20:27:31

Lots of lovely stuff on that Loft site. Hadn't heard of it before.

poppym12 Mon 08-Aug-16 22:52:07

Two sites I've never heard of before either. Dangerous grin

MrBoot Tue 09-Aug-16 00:51:28

I like some of the stuff on the Loft site too but I don't want to pay for US shipping (and the cost of returning clothes to the US either).

Does anyone know if they have a UK shop/part of a UK website. I have googled but can't find it but they must have a UK presence surely?

And does anyone know about their sizing? Generous or not? The size 'S' would be a UK size 10 I guess?

Euphemia Tue 09-Aug-16 15:25:02

I stumbled upon Loft on holiday in the US last year - gorgeous stuff. The shipping is outrageous though, so I'm going back there on my next US holiday!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now