Cheap ways to buy at Next and Oasis

(7 Posts)
newtothenet Mon 08-Aug-16 11:17:18

So now I've had my colours done I've spotted some lovely "autumn" dresses and tops in Next and Oasis. Unfortunately I'm trying to redo my whole wardrobe on a budget! Does anyone know where I can find a good discount code / sign up to an account / any other tricks to make it a bit more affordable? (I'm normally a primark / Tesco / sale girl!

Buddahbelly Mon 08-Aug-16 16:41:43

You could try next outlet stores? Have a Google, I've often seen things full price in next but discounted in our local outlet store.

As for oasis try places they have concessions such as John Lewis, debenhams house of framer, I usually manage to find a discount code for the things I want in at least 1 of them

MiracletoCome Mon 08-Aug-16 17:26:09

Unfortunately there never seems to be a discount code for Next apart from those introduce a friend things, I now tend to wait for the sale unless there is something I specifically want. I do think the Next Autumn clothes are always much better than the Summer ones though. The thing with Next though is that I see something really nice and then they seem to use the print on everything and you see it everywhere you go and it's obviously Next.

jaykay34 Mon 08-Aug-16 19:05:11

Next clearance online is pretty good for cheap sale price items (all at 50% less), and updated every day. However, you won't get the current clothes - but possibly very similar from last year's collection.
Don't be put off if you look and your size isn't there - just keep checking every morning and you might get lucky.
They don't usually do discount vouchers - except for the refer a friend ones.
I buy loads from Next, but only from online clearance, the sale and outlet stores. I don't think I'd ever pay full price there, as it gets so heavily reduced.

maggiethemagpie Mon 08-Aug-16 19:31:37

Next do a ten pound off fifteen pound spend every few months, you have to go in store to get a ticket. I did it, then got my partner, mum, dad and dad's partner to do it, all to get clothes for the children, so we saved £50 on about £80 worth of clothes.

maggiethemagpie Mon 08-Aug-16 19:32:14

sorry forgot to mention you have to spend the £15 online, not in store

everythingsgoingsouth Mon 08-Aug-16 19:40:44

join topcashback.co.uk /quidco, usually give a % off , look on ebay, check out the outlet shops?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now