Need help finding these sandals please.

(11 Posts)
bloomburger Sun 07-Aug-16 09:48:45

Spotted girl at airport with lovely pair of sandals on. Asked her if they were http://store.neonboots.com/collections/bahia/products/bahia-5 as really looked like them but she said no they were by someone else.

Hers were all silver leather straps with an espadrilles sole and then the white rubber sole. She said they were by then I think was a mans name. Two words (not Michael Korrs). In my fuzzy headed state I can't bloody recall what she said.

They look better quality than the neon boots ones.

Thanks.

Gold star for successful identification.

AllPizzasGreatAndSmall Sun 07-Aug-16 10:04:02

Kurt Geiger?

www.kurtgeiger.com/women/shoes/sandals/flats/kat-silver-leather-carvela, these are similar but have a black sole.

AverysillyoldHector Sun 07-Aug-16 10:12:13

Not much help, but I saw a woman in the pub the other night wearing exactly what you describe! I noticed them because of the espadrille sole. Will get googling....

ZaZathecat Sun 07-Aug-16 10:21:51

Carvela Klamp?

thinkfast Sun 07-Aug-16 10:34:39

http://www.stevemadden.com/product/WOMENS/Sandals/SABBIE/c/2163/sc/2217/237391.uts?selectedColor=GOLD

Steve Madden?

AverysillyoldHector Sun 07-Aug-16 10:48:38

This is driving me mad! i almost asked her where they were from. These are the nearest i can find, but the ones i saw had a rope trim where the cork is. Sorry, my keyboard has suddenly stopped me doing capital 'i'.... Are they anywhere near?

ZaZathecat Sun 07-Aug-16 10:51:56

Oh hello Hector, I think you are my husband! (Sorry to deviate from the thread op!).

AverysillyoldHector Sun 07-Aug-16 10:52:56

grin

ZaZathecat Sun 07-Aug-16 10:56:31

Schuh?

bloomburger Sun 07-Aug-16 15:42:14

Thanks guys, it's none of them. Just walking round M&S and a lady called for her son, Oliver and it popped into my head. Oliver Bonus!

Have ordered these saved a packet not getting the neon boots ones.

Am happy now.

Thanks for the help. I've enjoyed looking at all the other shoes and am trying to resist buying more!

bloomburger Sun 07-Aug-16 15:47:29

Realise they aren't leather but they look it in real life and they do look a bit groovy but they aren't I promise, that's why I thought they the neon boots ones.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now