Do these match??

(18 Posts)
WhatTheActualFugg Sat 06-Aug-16 16:31:31

???

WhatTheActualFugg Sat 06-Aug-16 16:34:40

Or this??

idontlikealdi Sat 06-Aug-16 16:37:15

I like the red / pink. The pale blue one is all too pale IMO.

peanutbutter2409 Sat 06-Aug-16 16:37:40

The first two look beautiful

Freshprincess Sat 06-Aug-16 16:37:54

I think the top two would look really nice together. I love the red skirt more though.

MaisieDotes Sat 06-Aug-16 16:39:24

I like the first two together.

I wouldn't put lace with the red print, it would be too much going on IMO.

Madbengalmum Sat 06-Aug-16 16:40:20

Is it for a wedding?
I am only asking because if it were i would go for the top and red skirt because i think the first two are a bit bridesmaid like.
However if not i like both combos.

I like the red skirt. Think it needs a much simpler top though - the lace is too fussy.

WhatTheActualFugg Sat 06-Aug-16 16:45:56

Yes, wedding. Trying to aim for maximum coverage!

Freshprincess Sat 06-Aug-16 16:49:58

The lace is a bit too much for the red skirt, same style but plainer would look much nicer.
The pale blue skirt would look a shocker on me but if you have the right colouring the first two as a combo would be lovely.

WhatTheActualFugg Sat 06-Aug-16 17:01:38

I have no idea whether I have the right colouring.

I'm white. Pinky rather than yellow I reckon. Legs ashen white.

Madbengalmum Sat 06-Aug-16 17:04:10

I think for a wedding the lace top and patterned skirt would be very on trend and is a good look. Lace and patterns mixed has featured heavily this season.

ButteredToastAndStrawberryJam Sat 06-Aug-16 17:05:33

The two pastels together, pink and grey. I think primary and pastel colours aren't such a good match.

WhatTheActualFugg Sat 06-Aug-16 19:23:07

The two pastels means I'll coordinate with DD (not that it matters, but a nice bonus).

But the pink and red are the same label and season so perhaps more likely to go together.

But I've not seen the red skirt.

I think I need to order all three.

burnishedsilver Sat 06-Aug-16 19:26:30

The lace top with the pattern top have too much going on between them. They are too busy together.

burnishedsilver Sat 06-Aug-16 19:26:47

Pattern skirt, not top.

ButteredToastAndStrawberryJam Sat 06-Aug-16 19:48:40

I wouldn't have thought the same label and season clothes would be all coordinating, I could be wrong.

WhatTheActualFugg Sat 06-Aug-16 20:57:55

No, not necessarily. But the colours are likely to be the same. The same pink, the same blue etc. If you mix seasons or labels then it's much more pot luck. I wouldn't try and mix two pinks from two different labels for example.

I am feeling more for the blue so will do that and hope it works!

Thank you everyone! wine all round! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now