One piece swimming costume for Big Boobs

(3 Posts)
010816dot Fri 05-Aug-16 09:20:16

Hi - I have big and heavy boobs - so can't go without a bra not even for swimming- most swimming costumes don't support my boobs and they drop under the bra piece. Where can I buy a nice costume with
a proper built in bra fastener-not just the support that most high street shops have.
And solid strong straps as most straps are too light weight to give me any support.
I've tried bravissimo and they are expensive but also thin straps and not a proper bra fastening at the back.
Thanks

Kirriemuir Fri 05-Aug-16 09:42:24

My bravissimo costumes have a proper fitting at the back but I agree about the staps. Could you google bra swimsuits. There should be several websites. I've recently found swimwear365 website which looks good.

DianaT1969 Fri 05-Aug-16 09:47:27

You could get a swim bra from Elomi and wear any costume over it. You could also look at Fantasie suits as most have bra fastenings. I only have a Fantasie tankini, but the straps seem fine and between the internal bra and underwiring it does a good job supporting.
There are also underwired sport swimsuits by Freya with thick, vest-like tops you might like. Called Freya Acrive I think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now