NIOD products - any good?

(8 Posts)
polyhymnia Thu 04-Aug-16 22:26:40

Am a bit of a skincare junkie, though pretty happily settled with Clarins and Sarah Chapman. But recently have come across a few raves for products called NIOD. They're sold by Victoria Health, which I'm not a huge fan of.
The star products - both of which Victoria assured me I need- are serums called CAIS and MMHC. Anyone have any experience of these? Great results or snake oil?

hollinhurst84 Thu 04-Aug-16 22:55:23

Good stuff. I like the photography fluid
This is a good post about them
Deciem is under their umbrella too and I've use the hylamide and the sub q eye
http://www.carolinehirons.com/2015/12/a-guide-to-niod.html?m=1

BovrilonToast Fri 05-Aug-16 06:47:56

I love them. Totally converted! I used to use a clarisonic, all sorts of aha acids and a hyaluronic serum. Skin was ok.

Now I use the cleaner, CAIS and Mmhc. Occasionally the saponins cleaner and flavanone mud for a deep clean.

It's amazing. My skin has never looked so good. I happily go out without foundation now! I'm 40 and finally happy with my skin

Their customer service is also excellent, I buy directly from their website.

polyhymnia Fri 05-Aug-16 10:07:50

Thanks. And thanks for that link.

polyhymnia Fri 05-Aug-16 10:10:16

Do you get them from Victoria Health?

cressetmama Fri 05-Aug-16 13:54:29

Don't fall for the lip plumping product! Think chilli oil mixed with sesame oil. It does not work, either, and smarts like heck. Save the £30, but can't comment on the rest of the range; some products have had good reviews, from India Knight in the Sunday Times for example.

BuntyFigglesworthSpiffington Fri 05-Aug-16 14:33:57

There's a lot of blinding with 'science' in their blurb. I'm still tempted though.

polyhymnia Fri 05-Aug-16 14:50:56

Yes, quite, Bunty. And Victoria Health are generally very into that sort of approach and promising wondrous transformations.
Will google India Knight reviews - she's usually fairly sensible. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now