What shampoo and conditioner are you using at mo

(56 Posts)
Indecisivejo Wed 03-Aug-16 17:46:40

That's it grin

Madbengalmum Wed 03-Aug-16 17:49:11

Espa new shampoo and conditioner, it smells amazing and is free from the nasty additives.

PurpleDaisies Wed 03-Aug-16 17:50:16

Aussie mega. I've used it for years.

sonlypuppyfat Wed 03-Aug-16 17:50:36

Alberto Balsam cheap and cheerful

QuinnsNo1Lady Wed 03-Aug-16 17:51:49

Andrew Barton in the turquoise tubes. Only thing that controls the dryness and frizz right now.

onthemetro Wed 03-Aug-16 18:22:32

OGX Brazilian Keratin (the one in the brown bottle) - I loooooove Ogx stuff and it's currently only £3 in Superdrug. I've had loads of compliments on my hair since I started using it last week

Botanicbaby Wed 03-Aug-16 18:23:36

Burts Bees - but its making my hair a bit greasy!! Might be using too much confused

kelper Wed 03-Aug-16 18:27:48

alternating between Aussie miracle shine and bath and body works anti stress which I think I'm using too much of each time, but it smells fab.
My hair has gone really frizzy though, don't know whether its the humidity

BarleysFiddle Wed 03-Aug-16 18:28:21

Aussie Mega. Seems to be the only thing that works on me.

OrlandaFuriosa Wed 03-Aug-16 18:30:49

Boots coconut oil and something. Cheap and v effective.

Cocolepew Wed 03-Aug-16 18:32:23

Aussie something and Aussie 3 minute miracle. Over bleached my hair again

TondelayaDellaVentamiglia Wed 03-Aug-16 18:34:22

cheapo argan oil stuff in the tubes from HOme Bargains and I have discovered dry shampoo too, so have the cherry lips batiste on the go as well!

My hair is so well behaved and silky!

TheHuntingOfTheSarky Wed 03-Aug-16 18:36:43

Paul Mitchell volume range. Been trying to find something for years that suits my fine-but-lots-of-it oily-roots-dry-ends colour-treated hair - this stuff is ok but have also been recommend Lee Stafford which is much cheaper so that's next on my list!

NatalieRushman Wed 03-Aug-16 18:37:57

Liz Earle botanical shine. Compliments about my hair have doubled since I started using it grin

NatalieRushman Wed 03-Aug-16 18:38:39

Liz Earle botanical shine. Compliments about my hair have doubled since I started using it grin

hotdiggedy Wed 03-Aug-16 18:42:10

I usually just use the cheap ones from the poundshops but I treated myself recently to a bottle of Aussie Miracle and also the german one that comes in a green bottle and a green box, all I remember is, it has caffeine in and their ad I caught on TV made all sort of claims so I thought I better test it out. I have to say, my hair is a lot better with these shampoos but I cant usually afford to splash out.

Canters15 Wed 03-Aug-16 18:46:08

Bumble and bumble thickening shampoo and conditioner. Expensive hair products were the one thing I hadn't got suckered into, but am 25 weeks pregnant so perpetually in crappy cheap mat clothes, and all of a sudden spending £££s on something to wash my hair with seemed less ridiculous. It remains to be seen if it was worth it!

Loulou2kent Wed 03-Aug-16 18:48:48

Avon Argen oils thing. It's so lovely & I've really noticed a difference. I colour my hair & it's now looking noticeably smoother, shiner & much less tangled.

ChishandFips33 Wed 03-Aug-16 18:50:06

Fine hair so baby shampoo (no silicone in I believe either) and then Aussie 3 minute conditioner alternate days with wash n go! Seems to suit my hair confused

GetAHaircutCarl Wed 03-Aug-16 18:51:20

I recently picked up some Bumble & Bumble stuff on a recent trip to the US.

It's the Surfs Up range and smells divine.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Wed 03-Aug-16 18:52:58

Loreal selenium one with Pantene smooth and sleek conditioner followed by Loreal extra ordinary oil.

Flumplet Wed 03-Aug-16 18:55:51

The loreal clay summat or other in a turquoise bottle. Smells nice and was on offer in super drugs when I bought it.

Judydreamsofhorses Wed 03-Aug-16 19:57:04

Alternate days with Aveda Damage Repair and Redken Extreme. I stripped colour from my hair back in March and it ended up really dry. One more cut, two weeks today, and the dry bits will be all gone though.

ButtMuncher Wed 03-Aug-16 20:04:26

Aussie - been using it for a good year or so, has been the only thing keeping my hair sane during my pregnancy though. Flumplet is the L'Oreal one the one that is supposed to uber good for greasy hair? I tried it and it made my hair worse grin It felt like washing it in gravy!

My hair is a nightmare - greasy on top, dry as a bone at the bottom.

Pengweng Wed 03-Aug-16 20:08:59

Free from frizz.
Thick/coarse blowout shampoo.
Mango

Smells delicious and i think it's making my hair smoother.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now