Olaplex - any good?

(9 Posts)
Knitella Mon 01-Aug-16 17:36:02

Is it as good as the hype? I'm curious as I colour my hair regularly and it's looking a bit sad ( and baldy sad ) post pregnancy.

babyboyHarrison Mon 01-Aug-16 17:41:39

I liked it when I had balayage done. Only had highlights previously and this time all of the mid-lengths to ends were bleached. I also love keratin kits (off amazon) for smoothing and straightening my hair. I do this myself. Takes a little while and requires some coordination but love it and couldn't recommend strongly enough. Between the two I have lovely feeling manageable long blonde hair that I always dreamed of.

DianaT1969 Mon 01-Aug-16 17:52:22

I had it for the 1st time about 6 weeks ago when I had balayage. Only about £20 more and it does feel softer and look better. I'd have it again.

Pisssssedofff Mon 01-Aug-16 17:54:45

It's not expensive so definitely worth a try. I'm considering buying a bottle of the number 3 treatment for home use this time too

Knitella Mon 01-Aug-16 18:27:40

Thanks for the replies - sounds worth a shot!

Will be interesting to see if it improves the feel of my hair or just reduces damage.

girlintheriver Mon 01-Aug-16 18:30:49

I think it's amazing, I've been having it for a approx five months now. I have it every time I have my highlights and then go back inbetween visits just for the treatment (my hairdresser only charges £10)

I also managed to buy the number 3 on Amazon when it was on offer for £13 a bottle (should be £30) so I use that overnight once a week.

It makes such a difference to my hair, it no longer tangles and looks and feels healthy

Was just coming to ask the same thing!

I've heard about it and being a curly girl who has been dying her hair forever (and neglecting herself for a couple of yearsblush ) figured it sounded pretty good!

Got a bargain deal too. Local hairdresser offer on Group on for cut,colour (highlights or full head),conditioning treatment and bloody for £30!! So on messages them and asked if I purchased the Groupon,could I pay for Olaplex as extra...

They told me not to bother with Groupon they would honour the price and just add £15 for the olaplex.

Haven't been to a hairdresser for 7 years, well chuffed at that bargain price grin

*blowdry not bloody LOL

Pisssssedofff Tue 02-Aug-16 20:36:35

Woo hoo that sounds like a fab deal

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now