To fill or not to fill?

(8 Posts)
Zepherial Sun 31-Jul-16 18:36:21

I need to do something about my nose to mouth lines. I am attaching a picture and would like opinions on the best remedies. I am considering filler for them at the moment.

ZaraW Sun 31-Jul-16 18:47:10

They don't seem that noticeable looking at your photo I don't think you need them. I'm trying to embrace mine.

Zepherial Sun 31-Jul-16 18:50:51

Thank you, but I really can see them now. I really want to do something about them as I feel like they make my face look sad.

sulee Sun 31-Jul-16 18:55:18

Smile a bit more often? Honestly, don't do it. Even the slebs (most of them) look ridiculous post fillers.

Zepherial Sun 31-Jul-16 19:04:50

What about Botox, I am sure I read somewhere it could help these sort of lines?

ThisIslandGirl Sun 31-Jul-16 19:33:47

Could you get some filler put in your cheek bones? I had this as i wanted to get rid of my creases where yours are. I went in asking for filler in the line and the lady recommended it in the cheekbone as it looks a bit more natural and gives a gentle lift. I was really pleased with the result

ginorwine Sun 31-Jul-16 21:03:48

If you go ahead you will need filler to the cheekbones and depending on consultation , to sides of face
I had it once snd it really softened the lines
No £ now tho or Wd def do again !

FeralBeryl Sun 31-Jul-16 21:10:46

Yep, you'll get a lovely result, you only need the naso labial lines doing, you've still got good mid face volume so don't get talked into cheek filler yet (unless you want it!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now