Do I need a BB or CC cream? Recommendations please?

(5 Posts)
Archedbrowse Sat 30-Jul-16 21:09:48

Hi, I'm looking for either BB & CC cream to wear day to day, and would be grateful for recommendations. It's to wear on days when I'm not wearing foundation (ie non-working days when I'm just going to playgroup and doing errands). I just want to be able to put it in like moisturiser, the point being its for days when I won't be 'putting my make up on'.
I've got ok-ish skin, not great, not terrible, some large pores around nose and greasy forehead. I'm not that sure of the difference between a BB & a CC cream.

Have a budget of £15, finances still revovering from being on SMP.

HeyMacWey Sat 30-Jul-16 21:11:30

Bourjois have a v good cc cream.
Its light coverage but good at evening out skin tone.

icapturethecastle Sat 30-Jul-16 21:17:06

I use the the maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream it is ok and only about £8. But I am always looking for good recommendations as well.

readyforno2 Sat 30-Jul-16 21:28:27

La Roche bb cream. It's factor 50 so no worries about getting burnt.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00TBIBL8M/ref=mpsa12ait/254-6937726-7987937?ie=UTF8&qid=1469910457&sr=8-2&keywords=la+roche+posay+bb+cream&pi=SX200_QL40

Archedbrowse Sat 30-Jul-16 21:51:51

Thanks smile I'll look at all of them.

I have used the rimmell BB cream in the past but just seemed to be a tinted moisturiser, couldn't see anything different about it?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now