Budget cup sizes bikini?

(10 Posts)
dottyaboutstripes Fri 29-Jul-16 14:30:45

Has anyone found any bargains? Booked an unexpected break and want a couple of new bikinis without spending too much!

flippinada Fri 29-Jul-16 15:11:44

Try brastop - I got a nice set for £25 from them.

JamieVardysParty Fri 29-Jul-16 15:45:49

What size are you?

I like ASOS own range, there's always plenty in their permanent sale too. Next also worth a look.

2016Hopeful Fri 29-Jul-16 15:46:30

Pour Moi seem reasonable.

LockedOutOfMN Fri 29-Jul-16 15:49:18

Where is your holiday to? You might find more choice in a hotter country, e.g. I live in Spain and there are thousands more bikinis on sale here, in a much wider variety of colours and styles, than in the U.K.

leedy Fri 29-Jul-16 19:10:44

One of the lingerie outlets like Brastop, Lingerie Outlet Store, etc. A lot of them sell through Ebay, so just put in your cup size and "bikini' in Ebay search and see what comes up. I got a couple of lovely Cleo bikinis for a very reasonable price that way.

TheLittlestBear Fri 29-Jul-16 19:17:25

Next clearance store. £1 bottoms, £2 top. All cup sizes. Not the same deals online unfortunately.

BaronessEllaSaturday Fri 29-Jul-16 19:20:01

Gossard swimwear is heavily reduced on their own website at the moment they are very limited on sizes but worth checking.

dottyaboutstripes Tue 02-Aug-16 10:19:04

Thanks everyone. I checked out all these ideas but ended up ordering from Figleaves and Leia. Hopefully something will fit out of the 8!
I'm only going for 3 nights (Ibiza) so I'd rather get sorted rather than take a chance, otherwise that's good advice!

Tote Tue 02-Aug-16 10:21:42

Asda

Buy tops in cup sizes then bottoms in normal clothes sizes. They do large cup sizes too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now