Tan accelerator?

(5 Posts)
DreamADream Thu 28-Jul-16 16:30:18

Can anyone recommend a good one? I was thinking of either the Australian gold or carrot sun. Thanks in advance!

specialsubject Thu 28-Jul-16 20:00:35

No evidence, I'm afraid. Just fake tan and babble. Don't forget your s p f.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Thu 28-Jul-16 20:25:20

I have a Gatineau one (but I haven't used it seriously yet , I'm going away in Oct)

It smells nice so it's nice to use as a lotion as well.

HemanOrSheRa Thu 28-Jul-16 20:37:30

I have the Elemis tan accelerator. It smells nice and is a nice light body moisturiser if nothing else! I will start using it tomorrow as we go away on the 9th August. I have used the Gatineau one and got a tan on my legs which don't usually get any colour at all.
I also bought Lancaster Tan Maximizer/After sun which I read about on a thread here. MN made me buy it!

I find Boots Soltan Tan and Protect spf very good too. It contains the same stuff as accelerators (Tyrosine?) and helps me get a nice colour with very little sun exposure. I only use it on my legs though as they need help to tan. I use Ultrasun on my upper body.

DreamADream Thu 28-Jul-16 21:39:04

My mum's been raving about the elemis one, will have a look at gatineau too thanks.

I've already got some superdrug spf cream with tan accelerator, but don't think it'll last very long. I really crave one of those lovely deep tans!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now