I need a bra intervention - please help!

(9 Posts)
LuckySantangelo1 Wed 27-Jul-16 22:56:39

Been sized at M&S as a 32 DD, which definitely doesn't fit right! Cup too small but band about right. Did my own measurements as instructed on the bra threads here and came out as 30 chest, 39 when bending over. Can anyone help? Thank you!

hollinhurst84 Wed 27-Jul-16 23:08:10

That would put you around a 30GG/H

LuckySantangelo1 Wed 27-Jul-16 23:19:20

Crikey that sound enormous! Will have a look at figleaves to see what that have - thank you!

CancelTheCheque Thu 28-Jul-16 01:19:20

I'd get really off sizing if I measured bending over. What's the measurement at fullest part whilst standing upright?

Madlizzy Thu 28-Jul-16 01:33:35

Not as enormous as you may think.The right size bra makes your norks look amazing and makes your tummy look slimmer as they're not sitting on it.

frikadela01 Thu 28-Jul-16 01:40:18

Trust the measurements and the bra intervention advice. I'm currently wearing the best fitting bra I've ever worn in my life, makes my boobs look amazing.

LuckySantangelo1 Thu 28-Jul-16 09:44:52

Fullest part whilst upright is 35.5.

It's more like a 30g for a 9" difference. Measuring bending over is generally the best starting point

AliceTheCamelHasNoHumps Thu 28-Jul-16 10:42:39

I went from 38D M&S measurement to 34 G bra intervention, the wire now sits right round the whole of my breast rather than digging into the side. It does sound huge but when you try on you'll feel so much better! Try a couple of cup sizes either side and several styles, I tried F, FF, G, GG. Hard work but worth it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now