Jewellery

(4 Posts)
elliej83 Tue 26-Jul-16 11:47:46

I posted a thread a couple of weeks ago about how to smarten myself up. I've found jewellery really is completing a look and making a massive difference. However I don't have much of it.

Can anyone recommend some good sites that aren't too expensive but look decent. I've found chunky jewellery doesn't suit me I'm thinking more modern / contemporary.

Also if anyone has any advice on which metals look best with which colours I'm open to that as I know some people think silver looks cheap with certain looks and no idea what to pair rose with.

BobbinThreadbare123 Tue 26-Jul-16 13:31:44

Silver by Mail: www.silver.uk.com/

Silver doesn't look cheap! I don't like gold and don't wear it. All my jewellery is chunky, modern silver stuff, amber and interesting stones. I've got a lot of piercings.

I think your own colouring suggests what jewellery you might like to wear; e.g. Indian women look so nice in gold with their lovely skin colour, but I am very pale so 'cold' silver looks good.

chough Tue 26-Jul-16 13:43:39

ellie, I agree that jewellery really does complete a look.
Even a simple t-shirt can be made to look more stylish.

I realise that you're probably thinking of something more "upmarket", but just to say that I've noticed some really nice jewellery in Sainsbury's recently, which looks like a good budget- friendly addition to an outfit.
Or maybe just to mix with the good quality stuff.

Crusoe Tue 26-Jul-16 16:27:35

Try Etsy there is stuff for all budgets and all styles.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now