Does anyone know of any stores/websites like these in the UK?

(11 Posts)
misspym Mon 25-Jul-16 20:19:00

I recently saw someone mention Didi and looked it up. It is Dutch and doesn't seem to have an English version. I love the clothes and they seem reasonably priced.

Similarly I've looked at Bonaparte and they are Scandinavian. I think they used to deliver to the UK but no longer do.

I am in Ireland so would need to be able to receive stuff here.

Thanks

Chocolate1985 Mon 25-Jul-16 20:52:03

What about Lindex ? They are Scandinavian but deliver here although delivery charges are bit steep .Their stuff is great quality though .

Chocolate1985 Mon 25-Jul-16 20:52:49

Sorry just noticed you are in Ireland but sure they deliver there too .

AverysillyoldHector Mon 25-Jul-16 20:57:39

Have you ever looked at Esprit?

misspym Mon 25-Jul-16 21:17:03

Thanks.

Lindex looks interesting. I'll have a browse.

I really like Esprit but am wearing a size 18 at the moment so they don't have much that fits. In the process of losing some weight so it should be an option soon.

Chocolate1985 Mon 25-Jul-16 21:30:07

I used to love Esprit they had an outlet in John Lewis at one point and their own shop near me but both closed . I love those European brands sometimes see nicer clothes on their pages than I do in the shops here smile

misspym Mon 25-Jul-16 21:32:56

My clothes budget is fairly small and I am getting bored of looking at the same old sites I always use.

I have found some new ones I like but all well over my budget.

BeJayKayven Mon 25-Jul-16 21:37:08

Have you looked at the Mango Violeta website and also their Outlet site? I'm a 16 so medium on their scale which is bizarre but quite nice.

outlet

misspym Mon 25-Jul-16 21:39:17

I've done loads of window shopping on Violeta but haven't actually ordered anything.

I'll have a look on the Outlet.

Thanks

botemp Mon 25-Jul-16 21:52:02

I'm Dutch and didn't realise Didi was still in business blush. I was going to suggest another Dutch brand (Cora Kemperman) that serves the same clientele as Didi and did deliver abroad but unfortunately that recently went bust, there is talk of a new start though. Maybe try Noa Noa which is Danish? I'm not sure on the largest sizes, they do fit rather generous though. Zalando is probably also worth a look, they have a lot of Scandinavian brands.

I'm also happy to forward things from here if you want anything from Didi.

KittyB52 Tue 26-Jul-16 06:19:02

I was going to suggest looking on Zalando, as they stock lots of different brands, but they only have a couple of Didi items. Might be worth a look there anyway though - they do a range of sizes. Zalando stock some Esprit clothes too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now