SugarBearHair chewy vitamins - any good, or all hype?

(5 Posts)
BeautyGoesToBenidorm Fri 22-Jul-16 12:11:00

Just that really. I know they're quite heavily endorsed by the Karcrashians, which means nothing, but are they any different to a bog standard hair supplement?

I HAVE read good reviews online, and unfortunately I'm a sucker for cutesy packaging! A friend has offered to buy me some to try, but tbh I don't want her to waste quite a large amount of money if it's just clever marketing.

ZaraW Fri 22-Jul-16 15:54:29

It's a marketing ploy for v v expensive sugar coated vitamin pills. Try biotin if you have to take a supplement but nothing is ever going to change your hair from fine to thick other than extensions.

BeautyGoesToBenidorm Fri 22-Jul-16 16:06:08

Thanks ZaraW, I thought as much! I want to change the strength and the condition of my hair more than anything, but I agree it's a marketing ploy, so thanks for talking sense into me wink

ZaraW Fri 22-Jul-16 16:23:02

Try a protein hair mask?

specialsubject Fri 22-Jul-16 20:00:37

Try eating food containing nutrition?

Cutesy packaging is so wasteful. Nearly as wasteful as these useless women famous for their sex partners and nothing else. Dont pay them!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now