Anyone who likes a good Beauty Box....

(5 Posts)
CointreauVersial Wed 20-Jul-16 19:05:25

May I recommend this lovely one from Amazon.

I stumbled across it the other day while ordering some posh makeup brushes for DD2 and some perfume for me; it wasn't difficult to bump up my total to £40, and then the box is free. It has some lovely stuff in it; I reckon it's tons better than the Summer Box M&S did recently.

I've already tried the Mio calming spray, the Time Bomb neck cream and the nail varnish. The Miller Harris perfumes are gorgeous, and decent size samples.

One watch-out - the £40 spend has to be Beauty Care items supplied by Amazon (i.e. not Marketplace), but I didn't have any trouble finding things.

CointreauVersial Thu 21-Jul-16 18:32:23

How curious! This thread disappeared. But now it's back....

It's just a little public service announcement - I don't work for Amazon, in case you were wondering.

cheeseandmarmite15 Thu 21-Jul-16 18:47:17

I hadn't heard of this and I spend a lot on beauty products from Amazon!

Thank you op.

If you are into beauty boxes I posted recently about QVC launching their TILI box tomorrow. Only £20. It looks quite good!

Like you, I don't work for QVC or Amazon !

VairyVAIRYhungrycaterpillar Thu 21-Jul-16 19:55:09

How do you claim it or do they send it automatically?

ALSO: I nearly started a thread on similar subject - bought one mascara for £19 on Clinique's website, got two free samples and small mascara, lipgloss stick thing and eye makeup remover (gift sized) which I thought was not bad? Do they give samples at counter, I never normally buy from them.

CointreauVersial Thu 21-Jul-16 21:33:38

You have to add it to your trolley, and if you've reached the qualifying spend they subtract the £45 at checkout so the box is free.

Cheese - I only found it by accident, but I'm glad I did. I'll have a look at the QVC one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now