What's your favourite cleanser, toner, and moisturiser...

(18 Posts)
Indecisivejo Wed 20-Jul-16 09:15:28

Being nosey smile

BananaChew Wed 20-Jul-16 09:28:31

Liz Earle

PinkyPlumet Wed 20-Jul-16 09:54:02

Korean micelar water and I use rose hip oil as a moisturiser. Don't bother toning, find it a waste of time.

PinkyPlumet Wed 20-Jul-16 09:55:06

That should say loreal not Koreangrin

dontmentionit Wed 20-Jul-16 09:56:54

Dermalogica

elelfrance Wed 20-Jul-16 10:01:00

L'oreal micellar water as a cleanser & toner, No7 protect & protect night cream in the evenings or the day cream with spf in the morning

phoolani Wed 20-Jul-16 13:51:26

Elemis facial oil cleanser, pixi toner, zelens 3T complex moisturiser.

ArieltheMermaid1720 Wed 20-Jul-16 14:02:31

La Roche posey cleanser, effeclar cream and then body shop vitamin c moisturiser in the morning, in the evening bioderma micellar water, then soap and glory ultimelt cleanser and body shop oils of life night cream.

JanTheJam Wed 20-Jul-16 15:02:24

No favourite cleanser. I'm feeling dissatisfied with all of the too many that I own at the moment.
Favourite toner is Serozinc
Favourite moisturiser is either a Zelens one I had as a tester (won't re buy though as full size comes in a tub which I think is unhygienic) or the Chanel solution 10 which suits my skin perfectly.

WellTidy Wed 20-Jul-16 15:08:36

Any cleanser works for me. I don't use toner, I just splash some cold water on my face. But I wouldn't be without my Este Lauder Daywear moisturizer for dry skin. I love it, have used it for nearly 20 years now. Very light, and a little goes a long way.

JamieVardysParty Wed 20-Jul-16 15:10:02

Clinique Take the Day Off balm to remove make up and then Alpha H cleansers.
FAB glycolic pads as toner
Either Nivea day moisturiser or Origins Drink Up.

redhat Wed 20-Jul-16 15:11:29

Eve Lom. Its expensive but lovely.

Currently using Emma Hardie and I'm not impressed. Its making me erupt in spots. I'm hoping that's a short term thing.

MumOfTwoMasterOfNone Wed 20-Jul-16 15:14:33

Elemis balancing cleanser and toner.

WhooooAmI24601 Wed 20-Jul-16 15:16:45

Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser, Pixi toner and Eve Lom moisturiser. I am such a tramp that I find the whole faff in the evening a horror, but since I've been forcing myself to do it my skin has been beautiful. Not one breakout after the first month and I've got super-oily skin. You really can make a difference if you work at it.

I also like ESPA's serum for night, it's odd using an oil on oily skin but somehow my skin is less oily with it.

NattyGolfJerkin Wed 20-Jul-16 15:17:05

Cleanser : Fushi jojoba oil or Clinique TTDO balm

"Toner" - Nip & Fab Glycolic pads or Clearasil Salicylic pads

Moisturiser - Clinique Moisture Surge overnight mask

I also use serums

GlumsTheWord Wed 20-Jul-16 15:25:25

Cleanser - Avene Cleanance Soapless Gel
Toner - Paula's Choice - 'Clear' 2% BHA liquid
Moisturiser - Clinique Moisture Surge

Nabootique Wed 20-Jul-16 15:26:39

If I am only allowed one of each (sob):

Ole Henriksen Pure Truth Melting Cleanser
Zelens PHA+ Bio-Peel Resurfacing Facial Pads (this was VERY hard)
La Roche Posay Toleraine Fluide as it's a good all rounder for me

Another one who also uses serums though, and oils too!

dragonsarebest Wed 20-Jul-16 15:39:51

Ren rosa centifolia non foaming gel face wash after bioderma sensibio in the evening, the ren on its own in the morning.
No toner.
I really like Balance Me Moisture Rich, but currently using Sukin hydrating day cream and it's fine too.
I also use oils in the evening as well as/instead of moisturiser.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now