Lindy bop sizing

(5 Posts)
planeymcplaneface Mon 18-Jul-16 23:20:44

Is lindy bop sizing rigid or is it slightly roomier? Just ive found a gorgeous dress that is ideal for my friends wedding as its the same purple as ds kilt and i love it. Thing is the only sizes they have are 8 10 and 12 but im a 14. Im wondering since its down to £8 just now do i just order it and if it doesnt fit send it back or go on a major diet from then til now grin

StillRunningWithScissors Mon 18-Jul-16 23:25:04

Depends in which dress it is. I have one I needed to size down, and another where the size I usually wear was correct.

On each item they have a sizing guide type of thing, which gives you an idea of which it will be.

Hope you can get it!

:-)

planeymcplaneface Mon 18-Jul-16 23:29:13

This is the one i want. My wee sister doesnt like it but i love the dresses like this. They suit my complexion well

ThePyjamasOfACat Mon 18-Jul-16 23:35:04

You might be alright with that one. I had that one in cream for my wedding and I think it was a bit roomier than the size suggested! There's a bit of give in the fabric too, like a natural stretch. It's SO flattering! Does wonders for the boobs.

planeymcplaneface Mon 18-Jul-16 23:39:39

Im a 34g so my only concern would be that my boobs get squashed

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now