Supportive but scrummy DD+ swimsuit??

(6 Posts)
JessJR23 Fri 15-Jul-16 16:15:46

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone out there knows somewhere that sells good DD+ swimming costumes that aren't earth-shattering prices?

I am a 36FF/G (and they are growing!)/ size 14 and will be 3/4 months pregnant with second this summer (so tummy is already bloated and am feeling self-conscious). I and am looking for a good costume to take away on holiday, ideally something colourful or interesting that covers up the tummy a little! I can wear halter-necks but I find they tend to dig into my neck and hurt!
I've already looked on figleaves, Bravissimo, ASOS, swimmingwear365... seen a couple I am considering - but at £50/£60 each I was wondering if anyone could recommend anything else as ideally I'd like 2!

Thank you in advance for any advice/ help

DianaT1969 Fri 15-Jul-16 17:00:35

Difficult to find, but one Freya in 36G on Leia

http://www.leialingerie.com/freya/moulded-underwired-swimsuit/as3870.aspx?colour=blue

Moontide in your size at Airy Mary

https://airymary.com/collections/swimwear-d-to-hh-cup/products/fuller-bust-swimsuit-by-moontide?variant=16309661249

Shame Brastop only do bikinis and tankinis as they are cheap for fuller bust swimwear.

UsainWho Fri 15-Jul-16 17:02:31

I buy swimwear off eBay, bnwt but much cheaper as it's usually last season (if not the one before!). I like fantasie, their sizing is good.

TwentyOneGuns Fri 15-Jul-16 17:35:45

It's a nightmare isn't it - I'm the same size and really resent paying more than I do for most of my everyday clothes for something I'll wear for a week. I'm still hunting, I'll let you know if I find anything good that's not a silly price.

MiniCooperLover Fri 15-Jul-16 18:00:22

Next have brought out some new suits in their new catalogue and they have some good DD+ ones

JessJR23 Fri 15-Jul-16 18:44:31

The Freya looks quite nice, diana, I like the colour! Not sure might be unforgiving on the tummy. I know, I was aiming for a bikini this year as had been goong to slimming world, but 6 weeks of eating whatever terrible craving I have had has seen me put on 7lb!!! Nightmare. Certainly can't carry off a bikini now and I find tankinis show c section.
Will check out next too, thanks for the tip, minicooper. I know, twentyoneguns, crazy prices for such a ltitle thing!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now