Postnatal outfit advice

(4 Posts)
Primaryteach87 Fri 15-Jul-16 00:04:54

I'm expecting a baby by c section in September. I want 3 outfits that are super comfy but can pass as day wear, be slept in and you can feed which are somewhat attractive..any thoughts? With my first baby I actually brought pre-pregnancy clothes to the hospital..what was I thinking?!

Runningupthathill82 Fri 15-Jul-16 08:25:10

You want these Asos harem pants. They were recommended to me on another thread and my goodness they're flattering.

Buy your pre-preg size, they're v generous!

m.asos.com/mt/www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Washed-Harem-Pants-in-Jersey/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6169268&affid=14179&channelref=product+search&mk=abc¤cyid=1&gclid=CPmCxuf39M0CFcluGwodSpIE9g

Those, with layered vests for feeding, would be what I would go for. I'd also get some cheap Decathlon yoga trousers. I lived in mine when I was postnatal.

puglife15 Fri 15-Jul-16 08:38:34

I got some soft Jersey cuffed jogger type trousers from H&M, not dissimilar to the ASOS ones. I bought a few strappy vests from Primary in a size up. Wear with slight baggy tops you don't mind getting puke on, or a cardigan. I had a fab drapey cardigan which had poppers so the drape sort of popped onto the opposite shoulder, that was useful.

Primaryteach87 Sat 16-Jul-16 14:17:51

Thanks for the suggestions!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now