Eye bags......

(11 Posts)
marmalade32 Tue 12-Jul-16 23:39:45

How do I get rid ? I've recently lost nearly 4 stone and the only downside is the fat that was on my face has gone to leave big lumpy bags under my eyes......any recommendations please ? I do work shifts and I'm 40 but prior to fat loss I looked early 30s......not now!!!

phoolani Wed 13-Jul-16 00:28:48

I apologise in advance because this always kills a thread...but face yoga has helped mine. And ole Hendrickson ultimate eye lift gel seems to help. Tho nothing, I fear, will make them disappear completely.

SoleBizzz Wed 13-Jul-16 00:29:33

Tear trough filler injections

SoleBizzz Wed 13-Jul-16 00:29:52

Or mesotherapy

marmalade32 Wed 13-Jul-16 02:17:52

I hope they do disappear
......I'll try the gel I think. I'll try most things at the minute. I feel I've aged 10 years !

PollyPerky Wed 13-Jul-16 08:19:56

Nothing in a tube or jar will work. You need surgery or tear trough fillers that will plump up the skin to make the bags less obvious.

SoleBizzz Wed 13-Jul-16 08:49:08

I agree Polly.

marmalade32 Wed 13-Jul-16 22:01:17

I'll look into fillers. Thank you. I feel a bit vain but I also feel like all my hard work was a bit pointless because my face has aged.

Thistle72 Thu 14-Jul-16 18:24:27

Phoolani- can I ask which facial yoga exercise you have found most helpful?
I am going for a facial soon at Neals Yard which incorporates facial yoga, Eye bags are a problem also of mine.
Thanks

LaConnerie Thu 14-Jul-16 19:20:54

Wear glasses! I discovered I needed them recently and everybody kept saying how much younger I looked with them on - I don't think it's any coincidence that they cover my humungous tear troughs...

EstellaHavisham Thu 14-Jul-16 20:14:06

I recently had Voluma cheek fillers. I have horrendous eyebags and since my cheeks were pumped up my eye bags have massively gone. I didn't have the tear trough as such because my bags are prolapsed fat. I'm going to book for an upper blepharoplasty because I also have hooded lids and keep having the cheek fillers. FWIW the Voluma cheeks don't look like hamster cheeks but just redrape my skin as it were.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now