Best brightening non cakey/drying undereye pen concealer

(9 Posts)
Indecisivejo Tue 12-Jul-16 08:50:12

That's it smile

CuttedUpPear Tue 12-Jul-16 08:55:58

I have a MAC Prep + Prime, which is a brush with an integral wand of the cream. It's the best thing I've ever used, after decades of trying to conceal my under eye bags.
It's a creamy yellow and I also use a little to highlight my brow bones, which helps to open my eyes up.

CuttedUpPear Tue 12-Jul-16 08:56:33

It goes on very smoothly and doesn't drag or crease.

cardoon Tue 12-Jul-16 08:57:11

This

MonkeysWAGMug Tue 12-Jul-16 09:04:55

I rate that NARS one that Cardoon has linked to very highly too but it's not a pen type.
There are a lot of shades available and I'd advise anyone who wants to try it to get matched in store.
OP why do you specifically ask for a pen type concealer, is it for convencience of portability?

BumbleNova Tue 12-Jul-16 09:06:19

I find the Nars too heavy, it makes me look ancient. ditto Laura mercier and bobbi brown under eye concealers. I like the clinique pen one, www.clinique.co.uk/product/1596/5011/Makeup/Concealers/Airbrush-Concealer/All-Skin-Types?cm_mmc=GoogleBase-_-ShoppingFeed-_-Makeup-_-Concealers&gclid=CPHXkcK77c0CFdEy0wodOY0FaQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

and I'm also keen to try the new benefit one:

www.benefitcosmetics.com/uk/en-gb/product/fakeup-hydrating-under-eye-concealer

BestIsWest Tue 12-Jul-16 09:20:15

I like the Lancome Teint Miracle corrector.

SuperFlyHigh Tue 12-Jul-16 09:50:50

The Clinique one is great but if you want to save money the Maybelline one is the same as it I find (I used to use the Clinique one).

hecallsmebunny Tue 12-Jul-16 10:19:08

Estee lauder double wear. A tiny bit works wonders!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now