What treatment do you think Michelle Collins has had on her facial skin?

(5 Posts)
BlackAmericanoNoSugar Mon 11-Jul-16 19:58:46

I went to see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang earlier in the year with the DC, and in the photo of her in the programme she had gorgeous skin. I remember her always having quite dehydrated looking skin so I assumed that the photo had been photoshopped, but in this YouTube clip she has wonderful looking skin so it must be something that she has had done or some wonder cream or something. It doesn't look to me as though she's had a lift, but even if she had some work done that would affect the texture of her skin, would it?

At 2 mins 15 secs in this video there's a really clear view of her face, and it looks as though she's either not wearing makeup or just wearing something light and her skin is glowing and smooth. www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lB-swqCtqg

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Mon 11-Jul-16 20:00:22

I think she's wearing a light foundation or bb cream. She's defo got something on her lashes.

BlackAmericanoNoSugar Tue 12-Jul-16 16:37:27

Do you think it's the foundation that makes her look like that? Or something else as well?

Truckingalong Tue 12-Jul-16 21:56:35

Lasers, lasers and more lasers!

BerriesandLeaves Tue 12-Jul-16 21:59:49

She does not look 55 at all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now