Eyebrow Growth Serum

(8 Posts)
OrchidFlakes Sun 10-Jul-16 17:44:09

Does such a thing exist and any recommendations?

I don't want to tint or pencil them but I have a couple of sparse patches

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sun 10-Jul-16 18:41:44

I'm using the No7 one, it needs 8 weeks to work.
So far, hmmmm, not much to report but I did a 'before' photo on my iPhone so I can compare.

Euphemia Sun 10-Jul-16 19:25:04

I use Rapidbrow and it's great. I've seen a real difference.

EmNetta Sun 10-Jul-16 22:26:12

Vaseline is traditional.
Recently diagnosed with Glaucoma, consultant informed me that nightly eyedrops for this condition would make lashes grow, and although I only need drops in one eye, he's kindly prescribed enough to use on both, and eyebrows, so that eyes will "match" and look glamourous - too soon to tell if it's effective.

EnidButton Sun 10-Jul-16 23:25:55

Rapidbrow is the bees knees. Definitely worth a try.

EnidButton Sun 10-Jul-16 23:28:04

Em That is a good consultant! grin The active ingredient in a lot of the very £££ eyelash serums (not the Rapidlash one) is the same stuff that makes them grow with the glaucoma drops.

evelynj Sun 10-Jul-16 23:41:27

Rapidlash has worked eventually for my lashes however have developed my first broke. Blood vessel in my eye 5 months after starting it. Am soldiering on a fe times a week now though. I'd imagine the brow one to be as good at least

EmNetta Mon 11-Jul-16 11:06:19

Thanks for the information Enid. Nice consultant might have been making up for long delays at clinic, but it was a kind thought.
Do you have your eyes checked regularly evelynj? GP missed my broken blood vessel, which I understand could have been a pointer to something-I-forget, although I understand could just be accidental of course.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now