Bourjois City Radiance foundation - it's ace

(5 Posts)
Camembertie Fri 08-Jul-16 08:50:48

Bought this a week or so ago, also have the healthy mix serum foundation and cc cream. The City Radiance is something else, covers well (better than healthy mix) - leaves skin glowy but a bit matte and really lasts well.

It seems to me like the Chanel les Beiges healthy glow but a bit more dewy.

Anyone else tried it?

Ooh - and the free Bourjois sunglasses in Boots when you buy 3 Bourjois items (and they're doing 3 for 2 so you only need to buy 2) are LOVELY

Lottapianos Fri 08-Jul-16 12:46:51

I tried it and didn't get on with it brilliantly. I agree with you that it gives great glow but this only lasted for about half the day for me - by the afternoon it was looking dry and patchy. I wore it about 10 times so gave it a decent go but binned it in the end. My skin is dry and dehydrated by the way.

I tried the much-loved Healthy Mix foundation a couple of years ago and it made me look to yellow so I think I just don't get on with Bourjois foundations!

leedy Fri 08-Jul-16 13:42:02

I really like it! I agree it mightn't work well if you have very dry skin, though.

TwuntingCat Fri 08-Jul-16 13:45:14

Oooh I love healthy mix and am just getting to the end of the bottle, might try this instead next time smile

PuraVida Fri 08-Jul-16 14:30:08

It goes a bit crusty on me. I've got dryish skin perhaps that's why

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now