What colour tights do you buy for "nude" appearance

(9 Posts)
Tomorrowisanewday Thu 07-Jul-16 19:45:37

I have horrible legs, and on the very odd occasion I wear a dress/skirt, I wear either opaque or sheer black, depending on the dress. But I'm wearing a dress to a business lunch that wont suit black. The dress is a sort of damson / navy colour. What colour do I choose to wear with that?

phoolani Thu 07-Jul-16 21:03:47

I always go for m&s 7 denier - normally nude for me, but shade will depend on what shade you are.

JDSTER Thu 07-Jul-16 22:08:15

I'd second M&S ones too

Tomorrowisanewday Fri 08-Jul-16 09:27:22

My legs are so white, they're closer to blue. Should I just go for the palest shade they have, or closer to what healthy should look like?

phoolani Fri 08-Jul-16 14:48:58

Snap, tho mine are more fluorescent white than blue. Thinking about it, I think I used natural tan - they look quite dark in the packet, but your milk bottles will lighten them up as they're so sheer!

InternationalHouseofToast Fri 08-Jul-16 14:58:03

My legs are also grim, but I wear nude fishnet tights, as the pattern I think helps disguise the state of my legs in a way normal tights don't. Similar principle to skin tone tattoos. Might be worth a try to see how they look with your outfit?

bakewelltarte Fri 08-Jul-16 15:50:05

For work I wear either Pretty Polly naturals 8 denier or Boots 7 denier bare tights. I have very pale legs and with these I don't look like I'm wearing tights - they just make my legs look airbrushed xx

Tomorrowisanewday Fri 08-Jul-16 21:18:27

Thank you, I've got two weeks, so will try your suggestions prior to the day

Trills Fri 08-Jul-16 21:34:19

I'll second the nude micronets.

Where od you buy yours Toast?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now