how do you tell if Rose Gold suits your skin tone (picture of hand attached for criticism)

(10 Posts)
LaurieFairyCake Thu 07-Jul-16 16:58:05

Hmm hmm

taybert Thu 07-Jul-16 17:24:53

I'd say the rose gold is a fairly minor element of those rings. Do you like the way they look? I can't ever remember looking at someone's rings and thinking they should have had a different shade of gold. Enjoy!

LaCerbiatta Thu 07-Jul-16 17:39:42

I think silver / gold jewellery decision is only relevant near your face

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Thu 07-Jul-16 17:41:16

I think they're lovely. Imo the pinker your skin the less nice ride gold looks- looks hideous on me!

TrollTheRespawnJeremy Thu 07-Jul-16 18:53:05

Rose gold suits absolutely everybody. If you're pale it adds a bit of warmth without any brash colour and if you're sallow skinned/brown you suit everything anyway.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Thu 07-Jul-16 19:07:56

It looks awful on me! I love it though.

MrBoot Thu 07-Jul-16 22:55:50

It looks awful on me, it shows up how pink my skin is.

I think it looks fine on you OP.

Tbh you can barely see the gold as the rings are quite big and wearing both together hides the gold even more. Do you intend to wear them both at the same time or are you trying to choose one over the other?

polyhymnia Fri 08-Jul-16 09:18:16

Agree the gold is barely noticeable as stones quite big - and attractive.. Are they opals? I love opals and am wondering where you bought them from?

LaurieFairyCake Fri 08-Jul-16 09:20:34

They're moonstones ( my favourite stone) and I got them from Qvc UK in the clearance bit - they were about 20 quid each. They have loads of blue schiller

Thanks so much for all your input - once I'd moisturised my hands and filed my nails they definitely look better grin

polyhymnia Fri 08-Jul-16 09:28:03

Ah, very pretty.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now