Anyone got the Russell and Bromley Trinket sandals?

(12 Posts)
Oly5 Wed 06-Jul-16 22:59:02

Are they gorgeous, comfy and worth the £95?

NapQueen Wed 06-Jul-16 23:00:40

I've no idea what they were but am agog at 95quid for sandals.

I've Googled and I am still agog. They certainly don't look worth 95quid but I'm not usually in the market for shoes that cost that much.

Oly5 Thu 07-Jul-16 08:19:52

I generally buy much cheaper shoes but I have a pair of R&B shoes that have lasted forever. Definitely worth the money. I'm just wondering if the sandals feel special

Twinkie1 Thu 07-Jul-16 08:24:13

They look v v middle aged, comfy sandals to me.

polyhymnia Thu 07-Jul-16 08:26:05

I buy quite a lot at R and B - have for years - and have found everything I've bought comfortable, looks good, and lasts well.

Sorry, I don't think the price is outrageous for good quality sandals. I would think, though, that those particular ones would be great for smarter occasions but probably too delicate for lots of walking.

Oly5 Thu 07-Jul-16 19:19:54

Thanks! I want to wear them on holiday in the evenings as smarter sandals that are not heels! Think I'll order them and see what they're like.
I don't think they look middle aged at all... But I am middle aged anyway so what the heck!

XiCi Thu 07-Jul-16 20:21:36

I like them and think they would be ideal for smarter holiday wear. I dont think they look middle aged and think that was a really snidey comment.
I wouldn't pay 95 quid for them but only because UK weather is so bad I would probably only get to wear them once or twice a year!

Oly5 Thu 07-Jul-16 20:26:12

Yes, I agree the middle aged comment was funny. I wasn't asking for thoughts on them really, I was asking people who OWNED them what they thought. But I'm glad you like them!

polyhymnia Fri 08-Jul-16 11:12:01

Let us know how you find them. I think they sound perfect for what you have in mind. Can't understand the middle- aged comment either. They aren't aggressively 'cutting edge' but why should they be?Classic but modern I'd say.

nannyplumislostinspace Sat 09-Jul-16 13:57:21

I have them and love them! They go with everything and are really comfy. I'm not middle aged either!

Oly5 Sat 09-Jul-16 17:48:04

I got them in nude and love them. Then also bought the Lauren in gold... Really gorgeous, better than the online pics. Skint now but sorted for evening sandals
www.russellandbromley.co.uk/flat-sandals/lauren/invt/431455

polyhymnia Sat 09-Jul-16 21:07:47

Those are lovely too. Great choices.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now