George ASDA wonderfit jeans?!

(7 Posts)
puglife15 Wed 06-Jul-16 22:11:11

Has anyone tried these? They get great reviews on their website.

I need new jeans, but am on mat leave so have no £.

I'm not massively into the skintight look but if they're really flattering and comfortable...

LaConnerie Wed 06-Jul-16 22:53:22

Well I tried them and wasn't impressed - I am 5ft 9 and usually a size 12 in jeans. I tried 'small' which is supposedly a 10-12. They were horribly tight and uncomfortable around the crotch. The next size up - medium or 14/16 fitted me in the leg but were baggy on my bum & waist. Could just be me though!

Sainsburys TU are good for cheap jeans imo - they always fit really well.

youlittlecharmer Thu 07-Jul-16 10:30:09

they are very tight on me, but I do have chunky runner's legs. but they are comfy and don't lose their shape. can never find my size in store in black though so they must be popular.

EmmaWoodlouse Thu 07-Jul-16 15:00:15

I take size 18 and I recently got some of the white 3/4 length ones in the 18/20 size. They looked tiny but they really do stretch and fit quite well when they're on, and I'm pleased that they are high-waisted enough to give a smooth line under a t-shirt (I hate what I call "two waists" syndrome!)

HumptyDumptyBumpty Thu 07-Jul-16 17:28:29

I liked the straight ones they did, but they're all skinny styles now, which look horrific on me. They did wear out fast though.

puglife15 Thu 07-Jul-16 17:44:40

The sizing is annoying - I'm a 8-10 in asda usually so not sure I should do 6-8 or 10-12.

lalaland1985 Thu 07-Jul-16 18:00:29

They are OK but the colour fades quick! I'm usually an 8 in Asda but go for the small rather than XS. The XS zipped up etc but the size up was far more flattering. I have a wee waist big bum and hips.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now