Shampoos without salt?

(3 Posts)
SusanRohana Wed 06-Jul-16 13:07:27

Hi all. My daughter's just turned 17, and she's becoming more conscious than I'd like about 'clean' shampoos. Any suggestions on affordable salt-free shampoos? Thanks. S

misscph1973 Wed 06-Jul-16 13:32:33

I had no idea that shampoos contain salt! Or that it is a problem. I use Faith in Nature shampoo, no SLS, but they do contain sea salt. Green People shampoo does not use salt, but I have not tried them. I use Green People sun cream, really good, so I would be happy to use their other products.

Faith In Nature often have offers online. They are usually about £5 for a 250 ml bottle. You can also get them in Oxfam, I got a few half price last week as they are getting new lines.

I buy Green People online. Waitrose often have it. They are more expensive than Faith In Nature.

after my keratin kit I used sainbury's kids shampoo in cherry almond, its good, smells lush and is CHEAP! there are very few on the shelves without sodium chloride (salt) so if you want a posher one buy online.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now