I despair of ever finding nice shoes - help!

(12 Posts)
workshyfop Sun 03-Jul-16 15:58:55

Looking for work shoes but everything is so boring and samey. I want closed toes (don't like getting toes out at work) and mid heel but all I can see are boring plain court shoes or wedges. Shoes I've had in the past and loved were by Solea (don't think they exist now) and Chie Mihara. Something a bit different, a bit colourful but not too wacky. Has anyone else had this problem and found a miracle source of non-boring shoes? Where do you S&B people get your shoes??

secondhoneymoon Sun 03-Jul-16 16:09:21

these are comfy and slightly less boring than bog standard court shoes

Snapespeare Sun 03-Jul-16 16:14:53

ruby shoo? can tend towards the wacky, but an occasional gem. Like irregular choice, but better sizing and less expensive.

Snapespeare Sun 03-Jul-16 16:21:15

this one?

or this one?

or this?

BikeRunSki Sun 03-Jul-16 16:24:08

Eska Shoes

BikeRunSki Sun 03-Jul-16 16:28:42

I'm dithering about these

slug Sun 03-Jul-16 17:24:58

United Nude fold shoes are incredibly comfortable and wearable

workshyfop Sun 03-Jul-16 22:05:20

I like those Next ones Bike
Most of the rubyshoo ones look a bit too wacky for me but worth a trawl through for the odd gem, thanks.

Italian and Spanish women always seem to have lovely shoes but I struggle to find anything like it here.

Dowser Sun 03-Jul-16 22:38:50

Love the first two ruby shoos. I think you could wear them for work.

workshyfop Sun 03-Jul-16 23:00:09

I like those Next ones Bike especially the black and white. Love two tone shoes.

I'll have a trawl through rubyshoo, not heard of them before.

The United nude ones are different, I like some of the two tone ones on there too.

workshyfop Sun 03-Jul-16 23:01:06

Oops thought I'd lost my other post

workshyfop Sun 03-Jul-16 23:06:08

Love these

www.unitednude.com/dorothy-lente-mid-navy-flame-nappa-rib-elastic-2996

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now