what shoes with black jumpsuit

(13 Posts)
bitofabelly Sat 02-Jul-16 16:07:21

Girls, any ideas. Hate my toes...so definitely something to cover them...nice heel, not too high...jumpsuit is black with a scoop neck...it's for a special event...have statement earrings which have Swarovski bluish stones...was thinking black shoes, elegant sand classy. Cheers

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Sat 02-Jul-16 23:15:06

Can you post a picture?

I'd probably go for something high and strappy. And black. And you don't want that!

bitofabelly Sat 02-Jul-16 23:53:30

Hope this works

bitofabelly Sat 02-Jul-16 23:55:38

Not the best pic, it has a bow tie at back,..super super flattering and has little pleats at the front..strategic ones which cover any camel toe!!! Ant the ends are not baggy... they are straight and the leg is s nice slim leg

MissSmiley Sun 03-Jul-16 00:00:29

Nice jumpsuit. Where's it from?
I'd probably go for high heel gladiators or ballet pumps depending on how smart.

NewBallsPlease00 Sun 03-Jul-16 00:02:26

Is that the whistles one?

bitofabelly Sun 03-Jul-16 07:01:55

http://www.john-zack.co.uk/collections/jumpsuits/products/cowl-neck-jumpsuit-16

It's this one!! It's jersey material, has a panel at tummy area that flatters the tummy. If you look closely you can see the unusual pleats at the front. There are also nips around the back. And the shoulders aren't just vest top style they slightly come down over your shoulder which is fab for people who like more coverage on arms. I would never in my life have bought s jumpsuit...but this one is totally amazing I'm normally a 12 and I bought the 10. Seriously girls for the price...it is so classy on and the thick ties to the back take the view off the bum slightly. I think gladiator style too....definitely want a heel. Something like this:

VioletBam Sun 03-Jul-16 07:03:38

I hate those shoes! They look dreadful. The jumpsuit looks lovely but I wouldn't have black shoes with it. I'd choose silver or something bright. And plain and sleek. Not fussy.

VioletBam Sun 03-Jul-16 07:04:20

Red. Red shoes would be nice.

bitofabelly Sun 03-Jul-16 07:35:41

You are probably right...those shoes are not really something I would ever wear...trying to push myself to fashion limits!!! confused

SnoopDoggyDogg Sun 03-Jul-16 10:35:39

That jumpsuit is fab. I'm very tempted to buy one.

bitofabelly Sun 03-Jul-16 16:14:52

Buy it!!! You won't regret it...I'm trying to think of people to tell about it...one of those lucky buys you weren't expecting

bitofabelly Sun 03-Jul-16 16:17:45

I bought the 12 first as they didn't have the 10. The legs on the 12 just felt slightly baggier than I would like..I thought the 10 would be beat onto me, but no, it's the perfect length and width in legs. Some over the other jumpsuits on the site look quite naff so don't be put off grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now