Where should I shop in London for DD

(5 Posts)
Pritti7 Thu 30-Jun-16 23:18:26

DH's employer has invited us to his son's wedding (big fat wedding with 4-5 parties) next month. I need 2 new nice dresses for DD. Travelling to London next week. Have enough time to shop around. Please suggest any boutiques/shops you love to buy from.

I still fit into some of my wedding party outfits so I don't need any new clothes thankfully. So DD's dresses can be a bit expensive.

xx

Pritti7 Thu 30-Jun-16 23:43:25

Employer is Indian, so incase you were wondering why 4-5 parties. There are 3 that we all (Hindus) must do, the scale of the parties/rituals depends on one's budget. Some do at home with close family only, some do a grand affair. In this case its a big wedding.

MrsMarigold Fri 01-Jul-16 00:07:40

How old is your DD? I like Monsoon for little girls, lovely cotton but pretty. Or a Brora cardigan for her - which would get lots of other use or Ilovegorgeous, Bonpoint and Stella McCartney do lovely dresses and I'm currently in love with these gold shoes www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Old+Soles+Girls+Mary+Jane/233744538,default,pd.html

Have you looked at the Alex and Alexa sale online?

Pritti7 Fri 01-Jul-16 19:42:39

DD is 3. yes i lkike monsoon too normally. I have seen online on Monsoon etc, wanted something different for the wedding.

HeartOnTheLine Fri 01-Jul-16 19:43:39

You could try BonPoint, they sell some amazing clothes for girls.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now