Help with this dress?

(8 Posts)
FeliciaJollygoodfellow Wed 29-Jun-16 21:19:49

I got this dress from la redoute thinking it'll be nice over a bikini on holiday. I'm going to Spain and Holland in August.

Is it nice or not? Should I add a belt? I've added the hat and flip flops if you can see them!

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Wed 29-Jun-16 21:20:20

It's a kind of style where I can't decide if it's casual chic or casual sack! grin

N0tfinished Thu 30-Jun-16 20:07:34

It's hard to see in the pic. Could you link the dress on the website?

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Thu 30-Jun-16 22:55:25

This one. Suffice it to say I am far larger and bustier than the model! I'm erring on the side of keeping it I think. I can throw it over a bikini for lunch.

phoolani Thu 30-Jun-16 22:58:16

Looks great to me - and not 'far larger' than the model, either. Honestly, if you're using it as a beach throw on, who gives a shit? You'll be relaxed and happy and no one, not even you will care then!

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Thu 30-Jun-16 23:25:11

That's true!

I shall keep it then. Always useful to have someone other than the husband's opinion - which mainly extends to 'your boobs look good in it'.

AnchorDownDeepBreath Thu 30-Jun-16 23:27:38

There's nothing wrong with it but it's not doing anything for you. It is quite sack like. Even the model looks like she's wearing a sack.

I think you could get something far nicer but it's inoffensive so if you like it, go for it.

OlennasWimple Thu 30-Jun-16 23:31:57

Great for the day, find something more stylish when you go out in the evenings

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now