Please can you recommend a foundation

(10 Posts)
Cutecat78 Wed 29-Jun-16 20:44:40

Help - this is my first post in Style and beauty so I apologise if this has been done before.

I look at other celebrity peoples foundation and it gives this smooth, flawless creamy look to their skin - it this just great skin or am I doing something wrong?

Currently using Bourjouis

taytotayto111 Wed 29-Jun-16 20:47:57

I'm using Dior at the moment, best foundation I've ever used. Worth the money by a mile. I also use a beauty blender to apply....flawless. My skin is terrible but the foundation does wonders. I've tried tonnes of foundations high end and drug store believe me.

Cutecat78 Wed 29-Jun-16 20:50:11

Thanks - what is a beauty blender? Those foam things?

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Wed 29-Jun-16 20:53:15

Beauty blenders are great as Real Techniques stipple brushes.

Revlon Colourstay
Max Factor miracle illusion
Loreal infallible
Lily Lolo

All ones I use .

Daffodil90 Wed 29-Jun-16 20:53:46

I use double base from estee lauder. Its one of the heavier ones I've used but it's flawless. Applied with a foundation brush and then topped off with a light powder from dior smile

absolutelynotfabulous Wed 29-Jun-16 20:56:42

I use a Vichy one. A very smooth, matte finish. Topped up with a light translucent powder.

Foundations have come a very long way since Panstik and Creme Puff!!

ficbia Wed 29-Jun-16 20:57:33

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BeenThereTooSEL Wed 29-Jun-16 21:22:00

Gosh xceptional wear! Better than any other foundation I've tried and I've tried LOADS Chanel, Clinique etc

TheImprobableGirl Wed 29-Jun-16 21:23:55

I swear by Dior star, again applied with a beauty blender!

Cutecat78 Wed 29-Jun-16 21:49:27

I have Googled beauty blender grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now