So, I saw Coldplay at Wembley and....

(15 Posts)
QueenofallIsee Wed 29-Jun-16 20:41:07

..in front of me was a lovely woman. She was wearing a covetable oatmeal coloured cashmere jumpsuit with heels and looked IMMACULATE. My awe at her then drinking red wine & eating chill nachos whilst dancing but staying clean and shiny, knows no bounds. It was an incredible feat. I kept grabbing Himself and hissing 'now she is JUMPING and eating Nachos...will no one think of the dry cleaning'.

If this was you, I salute you! I dare not explore the world of nude shade cashmere, I fear it would end badly

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Wed 29-Jun-16 21:26:36

The last time I went to a gig in a gorgeous outfit (silk top and cream trousers) I got a pint lobbed at me.

Served me right really, it was the Libertines at the student union in about 2003!

Springdew Wed 29-Jun-16 21:29:03

envy at gorgeous cashmere jumpsuit woman at the fact you saw Coldplay. Where they excellent??

QueenofallIsee Wed 29-Jun-16 21:34:47

I got the tickets as a gift for Himself, they are his fave band. Before I saw them I would have been a bit 'meh' but they are incredibly good live...the show was fantastic. He is much more buff than I thought as well! I was of course mesmerized by the cashmere but still managed to appreciate it!

YvaineStormhold Wed 29-Jun-16 21:37:07

A cashmere jumpsuit?

Inner thigh bobbles.
Thrush.
Onesie.
Sweaty pits.

Are the words that spring to mind.

QueenofallIsee Wed 29-Jun-16 21:41:49

Yvaine, if i attempted that outfit I would look like Super Mario..she just looked amazing! and stayed clean! I would have worn those Nachos before he finished 'Yellow'

YvaineStormhold Wed 29-Jun-16 21:48:52

She might have looked amazing on the outside, but there'll have been sweaty dankness going on, mark my words.

(I'd look like Max out of Where The Wild Things Are).

Polkadot1974 Wed 29-Jun-16 21:56:22

Sweaty darkness!!

QueenofallIsee Wed 29-Jun-16 21:56:46

Is it wrong that I kind of hope that there was? I am petty like that, and would like to think that in all her perfection she is not immune to sweaty dankness

(hope she ISN'T actually on here now)

QueenofallIsee Wed 29-Jun-16 21:57:46

Did you have a namechange fail there!

Ilovetorrentialrain Wed 29-Jun-16 22:01:06

Wouldn't a cashmere jumpsuit be... Itchy? Was she wearing anything between the cashmere and her skin?

QueenofallIsee Wed 29-Jun-16 22:04:01

I think she had a silk scoop neck something underneath - the jumpsuit was elbow sleeve and crossed over neckline...mind you, I have a cashmere hoodie and its not itchy

QueenofallIsee Wed 29-Jun-16 22:05:27

It could have been a silk/cashmere mix - I couldn't tell. Himself also pointed out that my fascination made me look vaguely threatening so discouraged closer examination..

Ilovetorrentialrain Wed 29-Jun-16 22:05:52

Probably just me, I can't so much as look at wool of any type without itching and I'm in no way sensitive skinned otherwise.

Anyway... I can completely relate to that feeling when you see someone looking impossibly fab and against all odds not a sweaty mess!

JanTheJam Thu 30-Jun-16 08:53:52

I also have a cashmere hoody and it's not itchy at all.

I'm utterly jealous of the cashmere jumpsuit but yy, I absolutely would have been wearing it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now