favourite product for coloured hair

(5 Posts)
LavenderSugar Wed 29-Jun-16 20:38:37

I've booked myself in for a horrendously expensive cut and colour, which I am looking forward to as I have spent 4 years of studentdom using whatever box dye was on offer. I want to make sure I look after it properly and keep it looking nice. I'm going 'bronde', so nothing ultra-fadey like red- so hoping I can do this.

I train at the gym 5-6 times a week and suffer from acne which is worsened by dirty hair on my face and back, so wash my hair every single day.

I am hoping to invest in some products for coloured hair, a con and shampoo or maybe a mask? Can anyone recommend anything?

BusyNothings Wed 29-Jun-16 20:47:00

Have you seen the avocado combo wash at lush? It's a great alternative if you have to wash your hair every day. Really recommend it as it doesn't have the fully stripping issues of a shampoo but still cleans and nourishes

LavenderSugar Wed 29-Jun-16 21:40:26

Is that in a bar?

That would be handy, I hate lugging big bottles to the gym.

BusyNothings Wed 29-Jun-16 21:45:39

Yeah it's a wedge or bar cut out of the big one they have in store. There's reviews of it on the lush website =]

Thisismyfirsttime Wed 29-Jun-16 22:18:00

Sheer Blonde (the platinum one, whatever your colour) is very good at clarifying blonder hair I've found. The shampoo, conditioner and mask are fab. They don't 'strip' hair and therefore damage colour in the way proper clarifying shampoos do so if you have darker shades of blonde it's fab.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now