Wedding outfit for 7 month old baby boy

(18 Posts)
TheLittlestBear Tue 28-Jun-16 23:00:08

Hiya,
Been lurking for a while, but hope someone can help! I'm looking for something for my son to wear for a wedding abroad.

We are going to South of France for a Wedding in August, need something reasonably priced (maybe up to £15) for my son who will be 7 months old. He's quite big, so will probably purchase in July or size up.

I don't want to spend too much, as it is an outfit to wear all day so potential for an outfit change is high! But if its cheap enough/wearable enough, I may be able to purchase 2, so he has a spare! Or I will have a back up something.

It doesn't have to be really fancy - I want him to be comfortable and it's going to be hot, so really don't want layers but I really have no idea what he should wear, as it's a fairly posh do! (I've only just got my own outfit sorted, and that was difficult enough).

Something like this or would it be too hot for an under-1? (Also its a little too much over budget)

Any help appreciated! smile

TheLittlestBear Tue 28-Jun-16 23:01:55

Forgot to link! (doh)

this

calzone Tue 28-Jun-16 23:03:55

I would wait for the sales.....

Something without a waistband and Something comfortable.

TheLittlestBear Tue 28-Jun-16 23:07:28

mmm yes, theres a few things in Next that could potentially work. But I'll have to wait or the sale there!

Was hoping for some big secret place I haven't heard of that does wonderful quirky baby clothes at low prices...

PinkFluffiUnicorn Tue 28-Jun-16 23:15:12

thegiftoasis.com/product/tuxedo-romper/?gclid=Cj0KEQjwwMi7BRDGptbvwOCDj8oBEiQAIALyDJdEX7Pgc6yUuD33AUm5CrDjRN4SObEmmET7UEdvcLAaArEe8P8HAQ

PinkFluffiUnicorn Tue 28-Jun-16 23:16:12

Sorry I'm rubbish at links, but it's a babygrow tux, very cute and smart!

TheLittlestBear Tue 28-Jun-16 23:18:21

haaa. Do they do one in my partners size too??

Moonrocks6 Tue 28-Jun-16 23:20:40

There a r e a few boys outfitting here that might be ok. Not sure what the quality is like, I have never ordered from them

www.vertbaudet.co.uk/baby-0-36-months/baby-boy-3-36-months.htm

TheLittlestBear Tue 28-Jun-16 23:21:38

He would look adorable in it!

Moonrocks6 Tue 28-Jun-16 23:21:56

Outfits duh!

TitusAndromedon Tue 28-Jun-16 23:22:21

H&M have some cute things. This is quite sweet: m2.hm.com/m/en_gb/productpage.0381835001.html

TheLittlestBear Tue 28-Jun-16 23:22:52

Moonrocks I forgot about VertBaudet!

I ordered some maternity things from them, and they were alright.

TitusAndromedon Tue 28-Jun-16 23:28:47

Mamas and Papas also have a sale on at the minute with a few things that might work.

Moonrocks6 Tue 28-Jun-16 23:32:45

Oh that's good to know. I have been looking at some maternity stuff on there. Some of the kiddies stuff looks nice.
Right off I go to spend some money smile

TheLittlestBear Wed 29-Jun-16 09:53:09

Titus What is the h and m outfit you linked? It takes me to the choose what country screen.

Moonrocks The best maternity thing I bought were a pair of over bump skinny jeans from mother care and a selection of vest tops from New Look. I loved the stuff I got from VertBaudet though. Was pregnant over the Winter so also had tights, dresses and boots. Dresses were from Vert Baudet. Congratulations btw smile

PippilottaViktualia Wed 29-Jun-16 10:01:24

What about a sailor style romper? Loved this kind of thing for my two when they were really little.

m2.hm.com/m/en_gb/productpage.0349070001.html

m2.hm.com/m/en_gb/productpage.0346706001.html

TheLittlestBear Wed 29-Jun-16 13:03:02

I managed to look at all the links by typing in the product code. I love those two sailor suits. I think they could be the ones to be honest - I hope they will have them in store! The 3 piece one posted earlier is very cute, and I would have gone for that if he was a bit older and it was here in the UK!
Thanks all. grin

A1Sharon Wed 29-Jun-16 14:04:48

This.
This.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now