ridiculous eyebrow problem

(14 Posts)
Titsalinabumsquash Tue 28-Jun-16 20:17:32

Ok I'm finally fed up of my shit eyebrows, I can't get them 'done' though because I have 1 that is naturally higher than the other, last time I had them shaped and tinted they stood out more and the wonkiness was a lot more obvious. Can they be saved?

Birdsgottafly Tue 28-Jun-16 21:44:46

Would you get them tattoo'd?

Do you want them evened out, so they are the same height?

SpongeBobJudgeyPants Tue 28-Jun-16 21:59:28

Tbh I think most people's eyebrows are slightly different. Probably more obvious to you iuswim.

whiteonesugar Wed 29-Jun-16 09:08:35

Everyone's are slightly different. I had mine HDd and she took a little more off the bottom of the lower one and left a little more on the top to even them out a bit, theyre still wonky but its just how my face is really!

Well groomed wonky brows are better than non groomed wonky brows surely?

dudsville Wed 29-Jun-16 09:18:49

Mine are different to each other but are level. I use a colouring in brush to even them out.

Titsalinabumsquash Wed 29-Jun-16 12:59:30

Here they are, can you see the wonkiness?
I'm feeling decidedly meh about my face, I think some nice brows would make it a tad bit better.

HeyMacWey Wed 29-Jun-16 13:01:26

I don't think they look particularly wonky at all.
Perhaps they need lengthening out a bit on either side so they give more of a frame to your face /eyes.

NiteFlights Wed 29-Jun-16 13:52:55

They aren't wonky! They look fine. Have you had them threaded? It's better than waxing for a natural look.

PhreshOffTheRunway Wed 29-Jun-16 14:47:16

Mine are really asymmetrical too, it bothers me so much!!

HopeArden Wed 29-Jun-16 17:04:48

I don't think they look wonky. I think they may have been over plucked a bit on the bit closest to the inside of your eye and could maybe do with elongating. You could try getting the brow bar to show you the best shape and then get them tattoed pnce you decide what suits you. My sil had it done because she had seriously over plucked when younger and it is very subtle and natural.

SpongeBobJudgeyPants Wed 29-Jun-16 17:48:29

Don't look wonky to me!

Rollypoly100 Wed 29-Jun-16 18:51:08

Don't look wonky to me. I get mine threaded in Debenhams and they suggested tinting. I thought I'd look like Groucho Marx but they look fab - worth a try?

Titsalinabumsquash Wed 29-Jun-16 22:37:19

They can't be over plucked I've only ever had it done once! I don't do it myself!
I will go to a salon I guess and see what they can do for me.
Thankyou for saying their not wonky. smile

JapaneseSlipper Thu 30-Jun-16 22:54:27

I'd use a bit of clear mascara to shape them a bit - if you feel one is higher than the other, sweep the hairs of the higher one to the side, and the hairs of the lower brow upwards. (Don't worry, gravity won't allow the hairs to remain pointing skyward, but you can get a bit of height.) Then you can colour them in with a brow powder or pen. Your brows are fine but you are right, a bit of definition would frame your face.

The Collection clear mascara you get at Boots is great for brows - really holds them in place, much better than other clear mascaras I've tried.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now