Boden Helen Wedges

(7 Posts)
Lonelynessie Mon 27-Jun-16 16:21:33

I am in love with these shoes but I can't find them online - does that mean they have sold out?

I need them! What are my chances of them coming back in stock (wishful thinking)?

princessdave Mon 27-Jun-16 19:21:26

Have you checked the "new and now" tab? That's where they've grouped all the stuff that's not in the sale.... I've not looked but worth checking smile

imustbepatient Mon 27-Jun-16 20:03:04

I sent a size 38 pair back the other day as they were too small, the stripy ones. Maybe you can nab those, if they are the right size!

Hoppinggreen Mon 27-Jun-16 20:52:22

They aren't on the Boden website so assume they've all gone

Lonelynessie Mon 27-Jun-16 20:54:55

Hi all,

I've had a good look and I think they are all gone now sad I'll have to keep my eye out on eBay and hopefully they'll pop up.

FashionLover1 Tue 28-Jun-16 10:34:17

I was hunting them for a while and they were out of stock and back for the last couple of months. here you can check how they look in real. I took review advice and got one size smaller than my regular shoes but I think that you need your own size.

FashionLover1 Fri 01-Jul-16 12:04:33

Spotted them on ebay but worn, not new, so not sure if you would be interested x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now