Very cheap loose trousers...

(11 Posts)
BertrandRussell Mon 27-Jun-16 15:29:30

I'm going on an epic rail journey this summer, and I have decided that I want to wear loose trousers with draw string or elastic waist. I'm a size 18/20. I'd quite like them to be patterned so as to not show the dirt too much. They need to be wide legged, but with the crotch not too droopy or I'll get rubbed- i's going to be pretty hot. And as cheap as possible, please. And on the subject of rubbing, does anyone know where you can get pure cotton comfort shorts? Thank you!

DarlingCoffee Mon 27-Jun-16 16:01:38

I'm not sure they are all that cheap but Fat Face have some nice elastic
Waist trousers that are black with a fish print. I have a pair and they are so comfy and would be great for travelling.

PerspicaciaTick Mon 27-Jun-16 16:10:03

I'd look on ebay TBH, for the trousers and the comfort shorts.

Madbengalmum Mon 27-Jun-16 16:11:12

Matalan, have tons in

randomsabreuse Mon 27-Jun-16 16:11:18

Might be worth checking out TK Maxx on the off chance.

ILostItInTheEarlyNineties Mon 27-Jun-16 16:18:09

Tesco had some loose patterned trousers last time I looked in quite thin material. They also sell the cotton seam free shorts for a fiver.
Enjoy your epic rail journey, sounds intriguing!

Youremywifenow Mon 27-Jun-16 17:02:23

I've got these, very comfy and look nice. Only £9 although technically they are pyjamas.
www.peacocks.co.uk/lds-viscose-pant-marl-795e8b.html

The do a few patterned ones in the same style as well

Youremywifenow Mon 27-Jun-16 17:04:03

Just saw you want wide legs, sorry. These are quite good for anyone looking for a cheap alt to hush harems

Youremywifenow Mon 27-Jun-16 17:05:00

Peacocks have loads of wide leg patterned ones as well.

TheAlchemist101 Mon 27-Jun-16 17:21:17

Primark is your friend

TheFutureMrsB Mon 27-Jun-16 17:24:07

Lidl have a range of loose trousers in this week, spotted them on the advert earlier on, sure it said they were £6.99.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now