Kiko Recommendations

(4 Posts)
Talisin Sun 26-Jun-16 00:05:01

New branch of Kiko has just opened up close to where I work. I've seen them mentioned before around these parts but not paid too much attention as I wasn't anywhere near one. Now I am and I've just been paid so anyone want to recommend me the good stuff?

ephemeralfairy Sun 26-Jun-16 00:12:17

Nail varnish! Great colours, goes on really well, lasts well, cheapo.

Talisin Sun 26-Jun-16 00:45:43

Excellent! I shall be feeding my nail polish addiction a little more then. Keep 'em coming.

FrustratedFrugal Sun 26-Jun-16 09:28:52

Their lipsticks are just as good or better than Nars. I love their offerings, though you have to test out a bit as the names are really confusing and there is a huge range of textures and finishes.

I have a cute cheek palette in a wooden box from their Safari collection last year and their eye shadows also look tempting. Their nail polishes are okay but not spectacular, much like the Sephora private label - I buy them when I want to test out new colors but their lasting power is not exceptional. I love their seasonal collections, I always find something fun and unusual in them.

Think of Kiko as the Italian version of MAC (only more fun and much cheaper). In Italy, the shops are usually throbbing with people. Lots of high end makeup is sourced from Italy, I am sure Kiko use the same manufactures or similar processes than more expensive brands, I really don't see a difference in quality.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now