Converse

(10 Posts)
Pumperthepumper Wed 22-Jun-16 12:47:17

Just bought a pair of white dainty converse - and sorry for how high school this sounds - but how should they be worn? Do I tie the laces or tuck them in?

EatShitDerek Wed 22-Jun-16 12:50:25

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Pumperthepumper Wed 22-Jun-16 14:15:53

Thanks Derek, will try that!

thenewaveragebear1983 Wed 22-Jun-16 14:17:52

If you google it, you can find lots of different ways to lace your converse. I use two colours of laces in my whites and they fasten up under the tongue so they behave like slip ons.

BananaChew Wed 22-Jun-16 14:43:38

I bought my first pair last week and my feet are in shreds!! Blistered all up both my little toes.

Sorry, that's no help is it. I tie mine behind the lace, when I can muster up the courage to put them back on.

Mindgone Wed 22-Jun-16 15:33:16

I bought my first pair last weekend too. Am I so old fashioned? I just tied them in a bow as I would any other lace up shoe!

Cakescakescakes Wed 22-Jun-16 15:35:29

I just tie mine in a bow too!

EatShitDerek Wed 22-Jun-16 15:54:48

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

thenewaveragebear1983 Wed 22-Jun-16 16:45:38

You have 19 pairs of converse????!!!!! All in current use, or is this a historical collection? (Sorry for derailing thread!) Also, have you ever ordered from america and do you have any tried and tested sites? There is a pair of grey with a white stars double tongue that I would chop off my right arm for covet and I cannot find them in the UK and can't find a website where they will post them to me......again, sorry to derail thread!

Buttwing Wed 22-Jun-16 16:57:08

To stop converse rubbing take the laces out put your foot in the shoe and then lace up. Sounds daft but it works.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now