REALLY want to buy thr Kerastase hair oil, is it worth it?

(8 Posts)
fadetoblack Tue 21-Jun-16 10:34:31

Since DD I have frizzy hair. It reaches down to my bra strap at the back and is layered. It is not dry, my hairdresser is adamant that it is just frizzy. Have tried Liz Earle's hair oil totally unimpressed, loreal Miracle hair oil, nadda, and frizz ease just makes my hair greasy. Will Kerastase give me smooth shiny hair, or is there something else out there that will stop me looking like Dougal from the Magic Roundabout?

SheHasAWildHeart Tue 21-Jun-16 13:16:49

I bought a little sachet that gave you enough for 2-3 washes. Only used it once because it left my hair feeling greasy and heavy.

fadetoblack Tue 21-Jun-16 19:44:50

I will have a look on eBay for sachets as I have never seen a small trial bottle and that seems a good plan...what sort of hair do you have? Is it prone to frizz?

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Tue 21-Jun-16 19:47:33

Frizz Dismiss is the only thing that truly works ime - shame it makes my head itchsad

Theorchard Tue 21-Jun-16 20:19:37

I use pure organic 100% argan oil it can sometimes be found in tk maxx just a couple of drops after washing.
or put loads on, comb through, and leave overnight, it is a dry oil so does not seem to make the pillowcase greasy, but I use an old pillow anyway. Then wash as normal the next day, voila lovely swishy hair.

SheHasAWildHeart Tue 21-Jun-16 21:45:20

Google reviews for Philip Kingsley Elasticizer

fadetoblack Tue 21-Jun-16 22:00:46

I've never heard of the PK elasticizer but reading the reviews I think I want some! I will also hunt out the argan oil...swishy hair here I come!!

Innermagic Tue 21-Jun-16 22:10:32

I've tried it and did nothing for my frizzy hair, the only thing that tamed my frizz was a keratin/Brazilian blow dry.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now