When will the shops change to autumn clothes?

(11 Posts)
shhhhSleeping Sun 19-Jun-16 17:10:04

Ds is going to have grown out of his current sleepsuits soon and I think it's time for pyjamas now. He needs long sleeves because he's in a sleeping bag but everywhere only has shortie pj's in for summer.

Any idea when the stock will change? If it'll be ages I'll just get some temporary minging ones online but if it's changing soon and I'll have loads of choice in a few weeks then I'll hang on.

I just want cheap plain multipacks without naff slogans or those horrible plasticy pictures on the front which is harder to find than I expected.

Itscurtainsforyou Sun 19-Jun-16 17:12:57

I'm sure I've see long sleeved pjs in sainsburys

Want2bSupermum Sun 19-Jun-16 17:14:54

Get online and look in the clearance sections for last years stock that hasn't sold yet.

SimplyNigella Sun 19-Jun-16 17:24:00

Gap had long sleeve pyjamas last time I looked, as did Sainsburys.

shhhhSleeping Sun 19-Jun-16 17:44:31

The only long sleeved I can see in gap are in their organic section and cost £20! At sainsbury's they have some ls pj bottoms but the sets and tops are all short sleeved.

frikadela01 Sun 19-Jun-16 17:53:30

Looks to be loads of long sleeved pajama multipacks on asda website.

direct.asda.com/george/baby/sleepsuits-pyjamas/D5M9G1C13,default,sc.html

KanyesVest Sun 19-Jun-16 18:00:01

Pretty sure primark had some last week.

FeckinCrutches Sun 19-Jun-16 18:04:35

m.next.co.uk/shop/gender-youngerboys-productaffiliation-nightwear-0#searchpos_1_1_1

www.mothercare.com/pyjamas/boys_pyjamass,default,sc.html?view=grid

direct.asda.com/george/kids/nightwear-slippers/D25M1G1C11,default,sc.html

FeckinCrutches Sun 19-Jun-16 18:05:42

Primark has stuff in as well.

KP86 Sun 19-Jun-16 18:11:07

How old is he? Primark do long sleeved body suits (no legs) in multipacks cheaply up to age 2-3. Perfect for under a sleeping bag in summer. I just add a pair of shorts in the morning when DS gets up (if it's cool), until we get dressed to go out.

shhhhSleeping Sun 19-Jun-16 18:14:09

I hadn't looked at asda, 3 for £7.50 and nice plain patterns. That's perfect. Thanks everyone grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now