Le Pilage

(6 Posts)
hippiedays Sat 18-Jun-16 23:59:55

I've decided I'm going to buy a Le Pilage as an everyday bag (probably a fake from eBay) as I want to use it as a nappy bag too, along with all the other crap I take out and about for my kids.

I think the one that would suit me is a tote but I don''t know what size to get. I want it to look like a large handbag but not excessively big as I have enough to manage with a buggy/children/bag.

Can anybody advise me please? Thanks.

Ilikedogs Sun 19-Jun-16 00:09:52

I used the large Pliage both pre and post baby.

CaoNiMao Sun 19-Jun-16 04:54:19

The large with the long handles is a lifesaver! I've had them in various colours over the past decade.

chloechloe Sun 19-Jun-16 07:19:37

Definitely the large with long handles!

Maybe think about getting a couple of pouches to keep things in order - it's impossible to find anything otherwise and you'll lose hours rifling round for your keys and phone. I was reluctant to buy one as everybody seems to have one where I live. But they are super lightweight which is important when you're lugging so much around and really easy to clean (yes I throw them in the washing machine on occasion!)

hippiedays Sun 19-Jun-16 10:41:13

I will buy it online. I'm a little worried about the large one being too large. How big is it? Eh could it fit a coat? I don't want something too big as am worried it will look too lumpy and awkward? I definitely want the long handled one. Thank you.

momofgirls Sun 19-Jun-16 12:07:10

I think they were reduced in Selfridges sale

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now