Best place to get brows threaded/waxed in London?

(9 Posts)
Toxicity Fri 17-Jun-16 13:34:17

Just that really, I like the natural look but recently feel like I have lost the shape and want to get a professional to shape them again.

Thanks!

hollieberrie Fri 17-Jun-16 14:54:55

I go to the pop up stall in my local shopping centre for threading. It's £4. The beauticians are all Indian and most of the customers too - so they are very experienced with threading and I prefer there to any salons (costs 3 X the price and doesn't look as good).

Toxicity Fri 17-Jun-16 17:21:15

That price is amazing hollieberrie but I am not sure if I have anything like this near me, I am in central London.

hollieberrie Fri 17-Jun-16 17:50:29

Ahh, i see. Im not sure where to recommend (i'm in the outer London suburbs), but i'd def suggest going for threading rather than waxing, i think it looks sharper and gives a better shape. It hurts a lot though!

SexNamesRFab Fri 17-Jun-16 18:22:44

Superdrugs sometimes have a brow bar - the one on the strand by charing X does. Also house of Fraser, but they charge a fortune and are too heavy handed with trying to upsell brow products IMO.

Kennington Fri 17-Jun-16 19:27:16

Shavata

Mrsmorton Fri 17-Jun-16 19:34:34

Oxford street, in the plaza. It's half way between Oxford Circus and TCR tubes. £6.

They are the best I've ever had and I'm a multinational eyebrow threadee. Seema or Sheema it's called, upstairs, next door to waterstones.

AmberNectarine Sat 18-Jun-16 11:56:21

I go to Blink in Harvey Nichols, but they have lots of locations in London!

postmanpatscat Sun 19-Jun-16 14:17:41

My local one is £2.50 and they are fab. Don't waste £££ in Harvey Nicks. Spend a few quid on your Oyster card and head for Hounslow!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now