Please help me pick a haircut!

(9 Posts)
JemimaBee Wed 15-Jun-16 20:59:13

Hi all,

after years of long(ish) hair I feel like I am ready to go for something different! I want to chop it off. I think I will go for a bob, but I can't decide what lenght and style I should pick.

Please help me decide between these three options.

Bear in mind that:

- I have an edgy face with strong cheekbones and pointy chin.

- my nose is not too big.

- my hair is very straight, fine and brown(ish).

Many thanks for your help!!

nilbyname Wed 15-Jun-16 21:17:56

Middle one, get a long sweeps fringe that's just about long enough to tuck behind ear. Will look lush!

LadyAntonella Wed 15-Jun-16 21:25:18

I think the first one might work best with your hair and face type (if I'm picturing it properly). I do like the middle one though. Not keen on the third at all really.

LadyAntonella Wed 15-Jun-16 21:27:13

I like this too (think it's similar to the first one you posted).

ophiotaurus Wed 15-Jun-16 21:27:53

I like the middle best

sneepy Wed 15-Jun-16 21:35:23

I don't want to rain on your parade but if you've got very straight hair you are going to spend half your life wielding a blow dryer and round brush. Have you considered something even shorter, a sort of long pixie?

retainertrainer Wed 15-Jun-16 21:44:14

I don't think she will sneepy. I've got the same hair type and my bob curls naturally under because of the cut.

JemimaBee Wed 15-Jun-16 21:45:27

Sneepy I had short hair before (both pixie and bob) and with a good short haircut my hair just felt into place naturally. Unless I want a weavy style, then of course I need to curl it with a wand.

I don't want to go for a pixie because I know it is very high- maintenance. I love the style (and I think it suits me well) but I can't be bothered to trim it so often!!!

sneepy Wed 15-Jun-16 22:00:26

Ah. If your hair curls naturally under then you don't have very straight hair. All of those would be very high maintenance for me. Pixie much easier to deal with.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now